21 Apr Goreng Pisang
If like the cute little minions you go bananas over BANANA! Then you’re gonna like today’s recipe sharing!
We are making GORENG PISANG! For those uninitiated, these are banana fritters!
These lovely fried bananas can be commonly found in the streets of Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
OK. I shall stop blabbering and just give you the recipe. Before you turn on me. Haha!
GORENG PISANG a.k.a. BANANA FRITTERS
|Prep time||10 min|
|Cook time||3-5 min|
THINGS YOU NEED
|100 grams||Plain Flour|
- Mix the flour and egg in a bowl and add water slowly until a thick and smooth batter forms
- Coat the bananas with batter.
- Heat oil for frying. Banana must be able to submerge totally in the oil.
- Lower banana gently into the hot oil. Fry in medium heat until golden brown.
- Remove and place on paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Serve immediately!
- Choose bananas that are ripe (yellow) or even over ripen banana.